Kees Verruijt

Richard Lane wrote:
I use a 19.2 v Sears drill to raise the sail on my Nonsuch 26 and find
that the 75 watt 115 v charger does not function on the output of my
cheap square wave inverter. Would it work with a "modified square wave"?
Dick

Usually, the charger consists of a battery holder and a power brick that
goes into your 115/230v outlet. You could bypass the powerbrick if you
have a DC-DC converter (unstabilized, for this purpose) that supplies
the correct voltage. They're a few bucks if you need something = 12v.
12v is easy ;-) Unfortunately, 19.2 v 12v ... So maybe get a 7 to 9 v
drill is cheaper!

I use this to charge DC-powered non-12v small appliances that don't come
with their own "car adapter".

Kees