mickey

Just curious, would not a NIOSH organic vapor respirator help? (I mean
the darth vader mask, not the flimpsy paper ones). My guess is, if you
own a boat, you have the half-mask at least anyway (and if not, my
opinion is you should if you ever do bottom or epoxy jobx). All you'd
need is a new set of cartridges if you don't already have the organic
vapor ones; if you do enough of your own boat work to build your own
lead sounder, you should probably already own some serious protective
gear.

I don't knwo what the danger is with lead (other than eathing the paint
like candy), but, as said, was curious.

mickey