Ryk

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 22:22:54 -0400, "K. R. Lauzon"
wrote:

Just a note, if you do not have the I-68 card you have to find a video phone
or check-in office and they are not easy to find. In Clayton NY, I was
curious to see one and went looking, just to see one, and never found it. I
did find one in Alexandria Bay . they are small, not all that well marked,
not easy to find.

Last time I was there, the Clayton videophone was at the small
municipal dock that faces directly on the river, downtown, more or
less opposite the Thousand Islands Inn.

More recently I have taken the approach of checking in live at Cape
Vincent where there's a customs station at the ferry dock.

Ryk