Don White

Steve wrote:
I thought I was doing the correct thing and purchased a commercial 1st aid
kit that was recommended for commercial/contractor work sites. Cost $100 and
when I broke the seal the 1st time for a band aid, I found the metal case
packed so tight that it was near impossible to return the package to it's
location. In the process I looked for a disinfectant to clean the minor
wound. None there. Not even any Iodine or medical scrub or alcohol. No
ointments for burns or bites. Just a hundred bucks worth of crap.

snip...

Reminds me of the 1st Aid kits placed around our work areas. Back in
the early '80s I had a paper cut and wanted a band-aid. None was to be
found in the kits so I went to the manager responsible for refilling .
He was hiding all the band-aids in his desk. He felt that employees
were 'stealing' the band-aids and decided he wasn't going to replace them.