az100

I have one, had it for some time now and its still good. This is the
double barrel syringe job with a single notched cap to prevent it being
put back wrong.
The only problem with this syringe is that the epoxy and hardener have
a different viscosity and this makes it difficult to push out equal
amounts of 'stuff'' after having used some of the contends. I have to
push at an angle to get anything near equal amounts released.
Not a problem for me as I use it for non precise work, the epoxy always
had gone off so far even if the mixing ratio must have been out
somewhat at times,