Brian Whatcott

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 01:29:58 GMT, "ian .at.bendigo"
wrote:

Nice post! Exotic topic, any more - sounds like wrought iron
toys from a scrap carriage would do it, skipping the puddling step.
I couldn't give a collection of parts from a trap away a year or two
ago. Still mouldering in the long grass....

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

Brian I don't think so , the bolts I have seen on cast iron keels are
usually one inch plus !! now if the bolts in your trap are that big it
either comes from Texas or it's a "Road Train Trap" !!!!! Cheers Ian
in
Bendigo Oz

Hehe...true enough traps don't use one inch bolts - but they do, I
mean did, use wrought iron, which is forgeable into a decent black
bolt - skipping the puddling stage

Brian W