NOYB

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 13:39:50 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

. ..
On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 12:12:15 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

m...
On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 07:15:16 -0400, "Jim Carter"
wrote:

Bush has announced that Harriet Meirs is the newest member of the
Supreme
Court.

From what I know, it's a good choice - mathematician and lawyer.

About damn time we had somebody who can actually think on the Supreme
Court.

Next, the White House.

Sadly, there appears to be a dearth of capable politicians who can
actually think who are potential Presidents - Republican or Democrat.

If you were king of the world (outside of your own boat), who would you
pick, if you could install a president here? I'm thinking George Carlin.

Me.

You need a VP? 'Cause I'm available.