Mr. Starbuck

PS - If you want, you can even call me Kevin Noble.

"Mr. Starbuck" wrote in message
JimH,
I have no problems with anything you want to call me, feel free to use
Gallow, Gallows, Smithers, Starbuck or Skipper.

"*JimH*" wrote in message
Ahh, but I said Gallow, not Gallows.

Interesting.

So is it Jim Gallows?

"Mr. Starbuck" wrote in message
JimH,
If you would like to call me Mr. Gallows feel free.

"*JimH*" wrote in message
I thought I was.

"Mr. Starbuck" wrote in message
JimH,
I don't know, why don't you ask him.

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"Gene Kearns" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 11:15:42 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

I had a suspicion about a guy named Jim Gallow aka 'On Lanier' in
Georgia
may be the person perpetrating this nasty deed. I did some research
on this
guy and he has been around here quite a long time and would know the
goings
on between Skipper and Chuck. He also has cox.net available in his
home
town.

What do you think Starbuck?

If anybody wants to pursue this to the logical end, I have the
*real*
Skipper's name, address, and telephone number......

--

I have no idea if this is the real Skipper or a fake. I invite Chuck
to call him to find out.

I wonder how Jim Gallow is doing these days? What say you Starbuck?