thunder

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 08:32:17 -0400, *JimH* wrote:

You have spread lies in this NG about me having a sockpuppet posting as
the Skipper. I have told you repeated that is not true. Skipper's
initial post about you was harsh and uncalled for. I have no bone to pick
with you to have done such a thing. His posts also offered specifics that
I was never privy to or aware of.

Yet you continue to spread the lie without offering any proof, just
suspicions.

You are the accuser yet I have to prove my innocence as you obviously
operate on the theory of guilty till proven innocent.

So how is this for proof Chuck?

Skippers IP address is: 68.102.254.136

Using http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm the address shows the user is
located in Derby, Kansas. The old Skipper lived in Derby, Kansas. I live
in Avon Lake, Ohio.

IPs are rather interesting, and easily spoofed. Someone who has interests
in computers and telecommunications, say a broadcast engineer, would have
the skills, but that doesn't sound like Chuck, does it?