jeannette

I have one that I have been cruising Mexico with for a year. I have no
problems with it. I would get something a little bigger if I could go
back in time. Maybe 36' to 38' but then everybody always says that. On
the plus side, it's easy to handle for us 2 women. We can anchor in 7'
of water and not be scared all night. It's lot cheaper to take care of
32' of boat.

Jeannette
Bristol 32, San Carlos, Mexico
http://www.eblw.com/contepartiro/contepartiro.html

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:27:06 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Now our skipper is getting me interested.
Here's the latest sailboat he's interested in... a 1966 Bristol 32.
I'd appreciate any comments from those familiar with this model.
http://tinyurl.com/7rlj4

thanks again for all who have offered comments on the Hughes 36 and the
Cal 34