Bill McKee

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
news:K2J_e.6528

Jim
No, you are the idiot. He walked because of money and power.

Are you telling me that the United States of America has a corrupt
court
system? Are you telling me that you believe that your court system
can
be
bought out by money or power? If this is your belief, then don't you
think that you and your fellow American Citizens should work towards
correcting your own county's court before trying to change other
countries
systems?

Jim

Not corrupt courts. The case never got to a court.

Never got to court?????? Then answer this, how in the hell was he
convicted of leaving the scene of an accident. Are you EVER correct
about anything??

Very minor charge. Basically the manslaughter never got to court. What
fine did he pay. $50?