Harry Krause

Default What Makes a Political Liberal

Jim wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Lloyd Sumpter wrote:
On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 13:33:30 +0000, JohnH wrote:

Well, I think my study was pretty thorough on what makes a liberal,...

Huh?

You never made it past your own borders. You don't even have "liberals"
and 'conservatives" in the US - you have "democrats" and "republicans".
For liberals and conservatives, come to Canada. (and in England they're
called "tories" and "whigs")

Now crawl back under your rock and count the insects there, assuming
that's All the Insects in All the World.

Lloyd

It's worse than that. Most of the so-called conservatives who post here
are poorly educated twits, totally lacking in the intellectual
underpinnings and morality of the political conservatives that predated
Ronald Reagan's election as POTUS. Modern "conservatism" is based upon
greed, and is the embodiment of the "I've got mine, so screw you"
philosophy.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Man, you are one wacked out person to make a statement like that.

Your assertion flies in the face of the fact that the richest member in Congress are
Democrats. Come to think of it, so is Bill Gates as are most of the tinsel town
millionaires. ;-)

You're kinda like your superhero, Bush. Simple-minded and incapable of
abstract thinking, and a big fan of sound bites.

Feh.

--
* * *
email sent to