John H

Default Fireworks on the Chesapeake?

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:41:03 -0500, "Trevor Miller"
wrote:

Any good fireworks to be seen via boat around the Chesapeake bay for Labor
Day?

-trevor

Gotta agree with Trevor. Never heard of fireworks on Labor Day, but
lots of shows around July 4th. Baltimore's, I hear, is quite
spectacular when viewed from the water, as is Annapolis'.

I wouldn't go watch by water unless I had the biggest boat in the
water. Many of those on the water are drunk and careless by the time
the fireworks are over. I faced the hoard once on the Potomac, after
the fireworks at the Washington Monument. There is no better way to
watch the fireworks, but coming home, by water, was absolutely
terrifying.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!