Lloyd Sumpter

Default 20 hour maintenance - joke?

Wow - someone reads my webpages: scary!

The Newer Pages are http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/Campion and
http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/Skeeter (my "new" 12ft aluminum skiff
- now repainted blue and grey, with a floor. Looks Sharp!). Oh, and the
mouseboat I built for my Lady: http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/Lily

The older stuff is at http://members.shaw.ca/lsumpter/boats/ and
http://members.shaw.ca/lsumpter/Stinky/

Seems I've lost the Desolation Sound stuff and the Bayliner "reserrection".

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36
"Near Cove" Walker Bay 8
"Timmy" Mirrocraft 12
"Miss Lily" Mouseboat 8

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 02:27:33 +0000, Chad Hansen wrote:

Lloyd,have you updated your web pages lately.I lost the link.I always
enjoyed reading.I followed most of your projects.
thanks,chad
"Gfretwell" wrote in message
What's winterizing?

- making sure the cabin heater works
- changing out the shorts and T-shirts onboard for sweaters, blankets and
heavy-weather gear
- checking the antifreeze
- changing out beer and softdrinks for rum and hot chocolate
- putting on the dodger, bimini, etc if removed
- checking the running lights

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36

Lloyd you forgot the last step ...
... sailing off to somewhere below the 26th parallel!