Butch Ammon

Default does anyone talk about BOATS here, ever?

How 'bout some talk about BOATS? There are plenty of other forums for
limp
wristed liberal whiners to try and spew their diarrhea in, instead of
rec.boats......
God there are some LOSERS in here.....get a friggin' LIFE!

OUCH!!!!!

#1) I am NOT a limp wristed liberal whiner. I am a born bred raised Republican
conservative. Hunter, fisherman, sportsman, firearm owner, etc...

#2) My 1975 trihull is winterized and sleeping through the cold months
underneath its tarp, outside in my side yard.

#3) Sooooooo, what else is there to talk about?

Butch Ammon