Jack Redington

Default does anyone talk about BOATS here, ever?

Coff wrote:
"bajaman" wrote in message ink.net...

Jesus....I used to come here regularly but quit because of all the lame ass
political whining that was becoming more and more frequent.
Looks like things are getting WORSE!
How 'bout some talk about BOATS? There are plenty of other forums for limp
wristed liberal whiners to try and spew their diarrhea in, instead of
rec.boats......
God there are some LOSERS in here.....get a friggin' LIFE!

I completely agree. Boating-related posts here go almost unresponded
to. I have spent most of my time on other forums where there is still
friendly, helpful, and constructive answers. Places where boaters
still love boating and respect their peers

The answer isn't a kill file, the answer is getting the political
arguements by the inbreds here to take is somewhere else. It is NOT
the obligation of boaters and visitors to this group to "deal with
it". It is the obligation of the (left & right) politicos to take it
elsewhere.

No one is looking in a mirror here. I've been around this NG since
1998, and it used to be I couldn't wait to log in every day and see
what was being discussed. It was awesome at one time. I rarely login
here anymore. No one's crying, it's just a fact. This NG has been
ruined by too many posts and too few contributions on the topic of
boating.

I've seen many times where valuable contributors have had enough and
said so, only to be ridiculed and told where to go. There are many
names from years ago that don't post here anymore, but I see thier
names on other forums, and they are like old friends: On topic and
ready to share.

Coff

Post less, contribute more.

I have found not much to post to as well. Speaking of people who use to
post here but left. There are sailboater that use to post here until the
political exploiters started dumping their trash in volume. He knew a
lot about all sorts of things that had to do with boats and formulas for
hull speed etc etc... Can't recall his name any more. But he may have
vanished around 99 or so. I think he just went by a handle, ie not a
real name..

Capt Jack R..