Steven Shelikoff

Default OT- Reclassifieing fast food jobs as manufacturing jobs

On 23 Feb 2004 07:47:31 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:13:21 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Hell, the idiot in the White House had to back away last week from one
of his adviser's comments that the outsourcing of jobs was a good thing.

He must have been left over from Clinton, since Clinton was all for that
and started the current exodus of jobs from the US.

I find it amazing that no matter how bad Bush screws things up, a good
goose-stepping Ru****e will find a way to make it Clinton's fault.

That may be true in some cases, but not mine. I don't listen to Rush at
all, and especially not as much as you seem to. However, the fact is
that Clinton is the one who first pushed for the "world" economy and
pushed for sending jobs outside the US with his support for NAFTA.
Therefore, what I said is a fact whether or not Rush agrees with it.

We'll be paying for the short term supernova of economic boom in the
90's for a long time to come. But that's the nature of the US, short
term gain at the expense of long term prosperity.

Steve