Calif Bill

Default OT- Reclassifieing fast food jobs as manufacturing jobs

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:13:21 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Hell, the idiot in the White House had to back away last week from one
of his adviser's comments that the outsourcing of jobs was a good

thing.

He must have been left over from Clinton, since Clinton was all for that
and started the current exodus of jobs from the US.

Steve

I find it amazing that no matter how bad Bush screws things up, a good
goose-stepping Ru****e will find a way to make it Clinton's fault.

Actually, we have been exporting jobs a lot longer than Clinton. Just did
not hit your area of skill's. The garment and textile industry has been
mostly gone for a long time. Why Digital Equipment and Data General used
old textile plants for headquarters. Clinton made some things easier with
NAFTA, but has jsut been another step in a long walk.