Harry Krause

Default ICW... Halliburton

Calif Bill wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
DSK wrote:

That was a *joke* Harry. Surely you are familiar with the concept, even
if you don't have an actual sense of humor?

DSK

Harry Krause wrote:

Halliburton is advertising heavily on TV in the DC metro area, trying

convince everyone it is a patriotic company, only interested in service
our national interests, and hiding the fact it is a war-mongering,
taxpayer cheating tool of the neocon fascists who currently control our
government. Or is the government a tool of Halliburton?

Of course I got it. But the Halliburton ads running on TV now in my
metro market are an even funnier joke.

Would you be acceptable if Sea-Land got the contracts? Nice Democrat
controlled business.

It would be more acceptable if these contracts were not handed out as
the spoils of war to friends of the politicians in charge. We've sort of
Saddamized the process, eh?