Harry Krause

Default ICW... Halliburton

DSK wrote:

That was a *joke* Harry. Surely you are familiar with the concept, even
if you don't have an actual sense of humor?

DSK

Harry Krause wrote:

Halliburton is advertising heavily on TV in the DC metro area, trying to
convince everyone it is a patriotic company, only interested in service
our national interests, and hiding the fact it is a war-mongering,
taxpayer cheating tool of the neocon fascists who currently control our
government. Or is the government a tool of Halliburton?

Of course I got it. But the Halliburton ads running on TV now in my
metro market are an even funnier joke.