John Cairns

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 23:25:36 GMT, "John Cairns"
wrote:

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:57:31 GMT, "John Cairns"
wrote:

"Scotty" wrote in message
legroups.com...
I'm with Jon on this one (gulp). neal / LP / assholes that are doing
this deserve to be reported (netkkkopped) . I 'd do it myself if I
knew
how.

SBV

Scotty, nil is a troll, plain and simple, always has been, always will
be.
The best way to deal with nil and his ilk is to ignore them. Feed a
troll
and he won't go away until you stop feeding him.If you have to kf nil
and
whomever to accomplish this, fine. The rest, since I don't use google as
newsreader, the flonking folks have been kind enough to post all of
their
messages in a big group, can just delete them wholesale. No big deal.

That sounds sensible. What is your stance on netKKKoping?

Philosophically, I am opposed to the idea of reporting someone for a
violation of their TOS. The thing is, the "violations" that we're reported
were the type that no person with half an ounce of wit or style would
defend, I would have to say that most would feel a little embarrassed to
take the side of a pedophile. Best bet for the "victim" of abusive posts
is
to kf the offender(s), especially if it's going to bother them enough to
report it.

That's the way it's supposed to work. Who is the pedophile you
mention? Ganz?

Nil.

John Cairns

John Cairns