Capt. NealŪ

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:b0dae.35$Bb.13@okepread06...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote:

Bwahahahhahahhahhhahhahahahhahahaha!

Don't even know a bot from a person? I pity any person who could sit
down and write a thousand nonsense posts. (unless it were Jason Faulkener - that is)

This kind of stuff is what I was talking to you about on the phone. They think by calling us names and blaming us for the mess
Ganz and katywails started is going to prove something. hahaaaa.

All I can tell that it proves is their newsgroup is going down the tubes. Scotty, Lonny and the Admiral are doing a fine job of
helping! See, I told you this was easy...

LMAO

LP

Right you are, dear. That's why we get along so swimmingly - two people
almost perfect and almost always correct. Most of the reason people like
Scotty and RedClod hang on our every word is because they can't stand
the fact that a young, sexy, horny, 35-year-old, air babe like you has found
a soul and sex mate in a middle-aged, accomplished sailor like me.

xoxoxo,
CN