John Cairns

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:57:31 GMT, "John Cairns"
wrote:

"Scotty" wrote in message
groups.com...
I'm with Jon on this one (gulp). neal / LP / assholes that are doing
this deserve to be reported (netkkkopped) . I 'd do it myself if I knew
how.

SBV

Scotty, nil is a troll, plain and simple, always has been, always will be.
The best way to deal with nil and his ilk is to ignore them. Feed a troll
and he won't go away until you stop feeding him.If you have to kf nil and
whomever to accomplish this, fine. The rest, since I don't use google as a
newsreader, the flonking folks have been kind enough to post all of their
messages in a big group, can just delete them wholesale. No big deal.

That sounds sensible. What is your stance on netKKKoping?

Philosophically, I am opposed to the idea of reporting someone for a
violation of their TOS. The thing is, the "violations" that we're reported
were the type that no person with half an ounce of wit or style would
defend, I would have to say that most would feel a little embarrassed to
take the side of a pedophile. Best bet for the "victim" of abusive posts is
to kf the offender(s), especially if it's going to bother them enough to
report it.

John Cairns

,

John Cairns