Harry Krause

Default OT- Reclassifieing fast food jobs as manufacturing jobs

Jim-- wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim-- wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim-- wrote:
Don't blame this one on the President. It was a suggestion by the
Council
of Economic Advisers.

-------------

That would be...The *President's* Council on Economic Advisers? The one
whose reports the President signs?

The President did not suggest the reclassification.

The President did not endorse the Council's findings.

The Congress and the President select the Council's membership.

Don't even try to lay this on the President.

How would *you* know what Bush suggested, supported or endorsed?
The CEA is a reflection of the current Administration, buddyboy, and the
current Administation is going to take the lumps for its council's gaffes.

"Gregory Mankiw, chairman of the president's Council of Economic Advisers,
which compiled the report, did not respond Thursday to a request for an
interview. The White House press office also had no comment."

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...siness/2411774

I cannot find any endorsement of the President of the Council's conclusion.
Please direct me to a source/site showing he agrees with their assessment on
fast food jobs.

Oh, puh-lease. Maybe that game works with your little circle of jerks,
but it doesn't work with me. I don't expect to see everything the
Bush-shippers are plotting, planning and doing revealed in announcements
or on the internet. But apparently you do.

Hell, the idiot in the White House had to back away last week from one
of his adviser's comments that the outsourcing of jobs was a good thing.

This is going to be a fun election year, with Bush the Idiot backed
farther and farther into corners...by about September, you'll only see
the drunk in made for television tv spots or at ultra-Kristian rallies
in the deep Souf.

BTW, I remind you again that the CEA members are picked by Congress and the
President. To say that the Councils' findings are reflective of the
Presidents beliefs is totally absurd.

The Party of Konservkrap Kontrols Kongress, buddy boy. These days, it is
the Republican President's Council of Economic Advisers.