Himm

Default Bowrider Split Window

Calif Bill wrote:

I run with my walkthrough door open all the time the weather is nice. Only
broken one window and it is laminated safety glass, was when I tossed a
fanny pack into the boat, and the jar inside the pack hit the window.
bill

"G Penstone" wrote in message
.. .

My guess is that you probably wouldn't want the pane flipping around on
it's hinges while you're bashing across the waves. Broken glass and bare
feet on the boat would kinda suck!

"Himm" wrote in message
et...

This is a newbie question, but on the bowriders with the walk through
windshield, my boat has a label saying to not operate the boat with the
glass opened and snapped down, that it should be closed and secured
first, is this just over caution?
Thanks
John

Larson SEI180
Volvo V6

The window snaps down when its open, it does not move, bu i have broken
a couple windshied screws that holds the windshield to the boat. I was
just wondering if the window locked would have caused greater stability.