Rural Knight

Default How to measure service...

"alincoln" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

Another newbie question. A lot of people on this news group talk
about finding a good marina and/or marine shop with a good service
dept. after the sale. My question is how does one investigate this?
I know today I stopped in at Owens Marine in Hooksett, NH and I
pratically had to drag info on boats and prices out of a sales
person...

I ended up walking the lot by myself, no sales person showed up. I
had to ask the parts department where to find the literature on
Starcraft boats. When I finished walking the lot those same parts
people had to call a salesperson to the floor so I could ask prices.

Is this an indicator of service after the sale as well? Bottom
line...I didn't get a warm and fuzzy from this place, BUT I also know
that Sales department do not a marine shop make...if you get my
drift...

Maybe they were too busy at the Grass Drags.