basskisser

Default My Boat & Clintons Continue Kerry Smear

"Calif Bill" wrote in message news:1nYYb.9850
Maybe she deserves accolades in your opinion. But I see absolutely

nothing
presidential in her! What executive leadership positions? What has she
accomplished outside of forgetting legal papers?

She's getting very high marks in her state of NY.

Not from all the people!
http://www.maristpoll.marist.edu/nyspolls/GV0401.pdf

First time her approval rating has been over 50%.

Please, Bill, will you LEARN to comprehend what you read? Where to
HELL did I say ALL PEOPLE?? You should know, that for a politician to
get 50% approval rating is VERY good.