Butch Ammon

Default Gotcha, Harry!!!

You'll be crying next november...your dumb boy bush is going to lose.

Maybe not. Kerry will be viewed as the piece of scum that he really is.
Edwards then will pull ahead and take the nomination. Then it will be a tight
race for POTUS. Bush will win in even a more tighter race than Bush/Gore ever
had. 4 more years of Bush, which will set the stage for Hil-LIAR-y in 2008.

Remember the bet I that made? If Bush loses, we meet up somewhere and I will
buy you lunch or dinner at your choice of restaurants. If Bush wins, you take
me to lunch or dinner at my choice of restaurant. ....Deal?

Butch Ammon