Harry Krause

Default Gotcha, Harry!!!

.. wrote:

On 18 Feb 2004 22:57:58 GMT, 123 (Butch Ammon) wrote:

I saw this on another internet forum and it spoke volumes about the 2000
election. My first thought was of good ol' Harry and how he did anything and
everything for Gore to try to win the election. This is solid proof that Bush
won. End of story. Case closed.

Says more about YOUR credibility.

{wildly pumps fist in air} Ha! I finally finally got you Harry. The below
posting will bring you to your knees. You will then finally admit to all on
"wrecked.boats" that you were wrong. Say it... Say it.... "Okay, okay, I'm
sorry, I was wrong. You were right." HA HA HA HA!!!!!! {pumps fist in air
again and hollers "YES"!}

Butch Ammon

============cut 'n pasted off another internet forum=============
At about the time our original 13 states adopted their new constitution, in the

bull**** snipped

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul,
Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning the most recent
Presidential election:

More bull**** snipped

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory Bush won was
mostly the land owned by the tax-paying citizens of this great country. Gore's
territory encompassed those citizens living in government-owned tenements and
living off government welfare..."

Olson believes the U.S. is now somewhere between the "apathy" and "complacency"
phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy; with some 40 percent of the
nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.

Professor Olson never said any of this.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/tyler.asp

Butch is a nice guy, but he is easily misled.