rhys

Default Peggie, question

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:44:35 GMT, Peggie Hall
wrote:
snip

So it's not just cheap old toilets, but allegedly brand new equipment
that you have be wary of buying on eBay. Occasionally, there ARE good
buys, but not often...so ask me to take a look before you bid.

I think by stating the hazards of getting outmoded "new" heads, plus
the impossibility of confirming the real state of same, you confirmed
my point. I would buy a used diesel because I can see it in action,
see the logs, see the general condition and get an oil analysis done.

No pun intended, but a used or "new" (read outmoded, or outcommoded)
head seems a bit of a crap shoot.

Better I should buy a W/C and will it to my kids G because in a
hundred years I think I'll be reduced to Sharks and a bucket...G

R.