Peggie Hall

Default Tank Level Meters: Headmistress (Peggy)?

One problem: The guy that built the tank (Barr Plastics in Langley - great
people!) say basically NOTHING will stick to the plastic they use. How do
the AcuGage aluminum strips stick to the plastic tank? Do they fall off?

I dunno why the strips stick to polyethylene either--'cuz nothing
should...but when applied according to directions, using the adhesive
supplied, they do. And they STAY stuck.

You'll love this system, Lloyd...more and more production boat builders
are going with it because it costs 'em less and outperforms AND outlasts
than any they've been using. I haven't met anyone yet who didn't think
it was the best thing since the automatic bread slicer.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html