Lloyd Sumpter

Default Suzuki Outboards

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:39:43 +0000, Calif Bill wrote:

CU said that the CJ could roll easier than a car. They are correct. All
the small jeeps rolled. Including my 43 Willy. Jeep lost a multimillion
dollar suit, locally (Oakland, Calif) a few years ago, when a guy and his
buddy rolled his CJ on a city street and the POS factory rollbar failed and
paralyzed the guy for life. The Samurai made the CJ look like a sportscar
in regards to handling.

If this happened to me, I'd be suing Jeep not because it rolled, but
because the rollbar failed. IMHO, no such thing as an "ornamental" rollbar
any more than an "ornamental" seatbelt or airbag.

Lloyd