NOYB

Default OT--Faithfulness to obligations, duties, or observances.

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 03:22:29 +0000, NOYB wrote:

She and her parents were paid off and/or threatened. How else do you
explain this:

Sometimes things aren't so black and white, nor heavy handed. Perhaps the
Kerry camp thought that this was a good time to put *any* sexual
infidelity charges behind them.

Mr. Polier two days ago:
"I think he's a sleazeball. I did kind of wonder if my daughter didn't get
that kind of feeling herself. He's not the sort of guy I would choose to be
with my daughter."

Mr. Polier today:
"We have spoken to our daughter and the allegations that have been made
regarding her are completely false and unsubstantiated...We appreciate the
way Senator Kerry has handled the situation, and intend on voting for him
for president of the United States."

I can only draw two conclusions: 1) Kerry's people coerced 'em via money or
threats, or 2) Mr. Polier is a man after Kerry's own heart...he says one
thing one day, and the exact opposite the next. Liberals seem to do that a
lot. I wonder if it was all the pot they smoked and acid they dropped in
the 60's?