Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Problem With 15 HP Merc

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:15:19 -0800, "Joe Murdock"
wrote:

I've got a 15 HP Merc Outboard that I use as a kicker for my sailboat. It's
about three years old and doesn't have many hours on it. It's developed a
problem where it will only run at low speed (1/4 throttle) until it's been
running for about 15 minutes. It you throttle up before that it chokes and
dies. Anybody have any ideas what the problem might be? Thanks. JM.

Or a new spark plug. :)

~~ damn that send key - damn it to hell ~~ [1]

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT

"Fisherman are born honest, but they get
over it." - Ed Zern

[1] I watched the "Planet of The Apes" marathon on SciFi yesterday
while building a new spinning rod. Have to stop doing that.