gezzer gezzer is offline
Junior Member

Location: South Dartmouth MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Is it possible to use a aluminum fork lift or buffer machine tank on
the boat, I have a 20# buffer tank but the valve is not the same as a
regular propane tank. Can I change it out or buy an adapter??? Craig
Fork lifts run on liquid propane and have a evaparator /regulator set up ! Perhaps if you were to lay on side and put down side up[hole for locater pin on top] pick up tube would draw gas not liquid. Buffers can go ether way ,gas or liquid Hope this makes sence to you GEZZER