Don White

Bryan wrote:
I will be leaving my Sea Ray 185 parked in my driveway this winter (we're
about 50 to 60 miles north of San Francisco.

What do I need to do to keep it from developing a mold and mildew problem
over the winter?

The boat has snap-in carpet and a boat cover. It will get very little use
during the winter, but might see a day or two on the water.

Any tips for my first winter with a boat will be appreciated.

I bought a large canvas tarp to cover my sailboat last year. Used the
mast as a ridgepole and made sure air could circulate the entire length
of the boat. That is...it was open at both ends for air to blow in. Not
a hint of mildew in a damp seaside climate.