thunder

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:56:13 -0700, Curtis CCR wrote:

Then I am thinking "conspiracy to commit what?" I think some charges may
fall out of this. But I am expecting that the names on the indictments
won't be the ones everyone is expecting (or wishing for).

This investigation seems professional without the leaks of past
investigations, so it is difficult to say what, if any, charges will be
filed. However, just speculating here, if the Plame leak was coordinated
that could be a conspiracy. There have also been *rumors* that Fitzgerald
may have expanded the investigation into the whole "yellowcake" fiasco.
If that is the case, this could be quite large. Regardless, we should
soon know. The Grand Jury term expires next month, and Miller has finally
agreed to testify.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wi...gion-apnewyork