David Bulpitt

Speaking just for myself Bernie, I have found that just hanging around
until you have sorted yourself out does it. Generally you can just roll
up using the sand as if it were water. Sometimes you are lying on the
wrong side and then you just have to look like a tit and work it out. I
can roll both sides but if you start with your blades on the wrong side
you are stuffed IMHO and you just have to use your hands!
Of course if you bail out _before_ you get spanked it helps but if anyone
has a tip as to how to always do that I would be listening!

Cheers

David

In article . com,

*Subject:* How do you roll up in very shallow water?
*From:* "Bernie Inakayak"
*Date:* 29 Sep 2005 12:59:21 -0700

Hello,

I have been learning to surf. I find if I get turned over in fairly
shallow water I can't roll back upright. I can roll if the water is
deeper.

Any suggestions anybody?

Bernie