NOYB

Default OT--Faithfulness to obligations, duties, or observances.

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"NOYB" wrote in message

.com...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

ink.net...
That's the definition of "fidelity". Lack of fidelity is definitely

not
trait you'd like to see in a President.

Guess who's about to crash and burn because of "fidelity issues"?

Hehehe.

http://drudgereport.com/mattjk1.htm

Absolutely unfounded, unproven bull****.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html

'This won't go away. What happened is much nastier than is being

reported'
By Adrian Blomfeld in Nairobi and Andrew Alderson
(Filed: 15/02/2004)

Alex Polier, the twenty-four year old journalist who could end Senator

John
Kerry's hopes of becoming the next president of the United States is

alleged
to have had a two-year affair with the front-runner for the Democratic
nomination. Last night the rumours were in danger of becoming a

full-blown
scandal.

"This is not going to go away," one American friend of Miss Polier said
yesterday. "What actually happened is much nastier than is being

reported."

The allegations come at a crucial time for the senator. Polls showed him
leading Mr Bush by 52 per cent to 42 per cent, and aides will be anxious

see if the apparent scandal affects his standing among voters.

Miss Polier, a former intern who also spent some time in 1998 doing work
experience at the Houses of Parliament in London, is in Kenya staying

with
Yaron Schwartzman, her fiance and a member of the country's fashionable
young set. The couple have refused to make any comment on her alleged

links
with Senator Kerry, who is married to Teresa Heinz Kerry, an heiress to

the
food empire.

whether it was because
she was aloof or just shy, I couldn't work out."

snip Once again, you're proven too stupid to read and understand
what is going on. Here is Miss Polier, in her OWN WORDS, not some lies
created by the running scared right:

She and her parents were paid off and/or threatened. How else do you
explain this:

Mr. Polier two days ago:
"I think he's a sleazeball. I did kind of wonder if my daughter didn't get
that kind of feeling herself. He's not the sort of guy I would choose to be
with my daughter."

Mr. Polier today:
"We have spoken to our daughter and the allegations that have been made
regarding her are completely false and unsubstantiated...We appreciate the
way Senator Kerry has handled the situation, and intend on voting for him
for president of the United States."