Butch Ammon

Default (OT) Inside Bush -- literally

I have several patients that need nitrous even for their cleanings. I
suspect some of 'em like it just a little bit too much, however. Nobody
needs a cleaning every other month. I don't charge extra for nitrous (most
dentists charge $50-100 extra), and perhaps that's just "enabling" them. I
don't charge extra because a relaxed patient is much easier to work on.

That's fine.... Do whatever you have to, as long as I'm wasted and
"confortably numb" as the Pink Floyd song goes!

Hey, if I have to have major dental work, I don't want to know nothing!!! Ha
ha ha...

Butch Ammon