*JimH*

Default Bring it on!!!!!!!!

We decided to replace our aging Toro snowblower with a new CCR 3650E
purchased on Ebay and received yesterday. We will be donating our old Toro
to charity even though it works OK.

I will be winterizing our boat's engine and outdrive tomorrow and then
ripping out the captains chair/sink cabinet/refrigerator unit in the
cockpit, along with the disco red carpeting. I will be replacing the
carpeting in spring as well as the captains seat with a single bolster type
adjustable height on pedestal captains seat, such as this:

http://tinyurl.com/aq65b

We are looking forward to next year's boating. It is over for us although
we will not down a perch fishing trip on our friends Lyman.