Curtis CCR

thunder wrote:
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:37:44 -0700, Curtis CCR wrote:

Agreed. I am still asking, "Indictments for what?"

Potentially the Espionage Act, perjury, obstruction of justice, and
conspiracy, that's just of the top of a non-lawyer's head. I'm sure a
prosecutor of Fitzgerald's caliber can think of a few more. This
investigation has been going on for close to two years, that doesn't
happen unless charges are expected. Oh, unless your name is Kenneth Starr.

Then I am thinking "conspiracy to commit what?" I think some charges
may fall out of this. But I am expecting that the names on the
indictments won't be the ones everyone is expecting (or wishing for).