NOYB

Default (OT) Inside Bush -- literally

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
For the layman:
Missing all his third molars (wisdom teeth).

Finally, an explanation for his utter stupidity...

I knew someone would jump on that one. I considered leaving out the

(wisdom
teeth) portion for that very reason. Nevertheless, the proper term

for
teeth numbers 1, 16, 17, and 32 is "third molars".

BTW--I still have all four of mine. Do you?

Mostly.

Who defined wisdom as the combination of intelligence and experience?

Some cheesy motivational speaker, I'd guess.

Too bad you feel that way. I was about to admit that due to your age and
experience, perhaps you *are* wiser than me then.

Of course, the Chinese say that experience is the comb which nature gives us
when we're bald.