DSK wrote:
wrote:

If you've got an extra $1.2mm and need a new boat, here's a
possibility. :-)

We checked out a Fleming at Trawlerfest a few years ago. They are
impressive boats. In fact, one of the few boats I've been on that looked
like a textbook example of how to do it right.

I seldom write 2700 words about a "walk thru".

These are very nice boats.

Don't want or need a personal boat over about 40-feet, and I wouldn't
want to attempt to rearrange things financially to even begin making a
few payments on a boat with a 7-figure price tag, but if I were a
serious prospect for a trawler in this price and size category my
"short list" would very likely include this boat.