thunder

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:47:50 -0400, Jeff Rigby wrote:

Does that make me "right wing trash" if I also believe that he won't be
convicted. There was a loophole in the Texas law that Delay and co. took
advantage. IF it's a loophole it's not illegal just irregular to
unethical. That's politics, just as this charge is politics because Earl
knows that he can't get a conviction. Is that also unethical????

Consider it may only be Round 1. DeLay is also likely to be investigated
in regards to the Abramoff probe. That's Federal.