Jeff Rigby

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
Well, I'll say he's guilty; he's another right-wing chickenhawk scumball
bushie that should have been brought up for his tactics long ago.

Capt. jeff

So what methods would you employ if you were in a state that was totally
owned by one party (democrat). Everything was stacked against you and even
people of the opposite party that thought like you were being persecuted by
the "machine". I've said this over and over, our government can not work if
one party holds the reigns of power too tightly.

Personally I think that the system is NOW working. While I won't enjoy
Delay being on the carpet I think that opposition is working as there is now
a two party system, at least at the state level.