Jeff Rigby

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim Carter wrote:
News Flash...

Delay has been charged with criminal conspiracy!!!!!!

Jim

What a delight.

Of course, the right-wing trash said he'd never be delighted. Now I am
sure they will say he will never be convicted.

Does that make me "right wing trash" if I also believe that he won't be
convicted. There was a loophole in the Texas law that Delay and co. took
advantage. IF it's a loophole it's not illegal just irregular to unethical.
That's politics, just as this charge is politics because Earl knows that he
can't get a conviction. Is that also unethical????