Curtis CCR

Bert Robbins wrote:
"thunder" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:04:08 -0400, Bert Robbins wrote:

I thought the US legal system was based upon the principle that you are
innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

Isn't their the thought that any prosecutor worth their pay could get an
indictment of a ham sandwich?

This indictment will not stand the light of day.

Keep that thought. You are going to need it. The Plame indictments
are expected to come down next month. So, who do you think is next?
Libby? Rove? Bush?

Plame was not covert the time and had not been covert for more than five
years.

I believe that it will be Plame's husband the honorable acting Ambassador
that leaked her previous status to the media. Miller is protecting someone
other than Rove or Libby.

Agreed. I am still asking, "Indictments for what?"

Then there is the Frist investigation . . .

Frist is an idiot and the Republicans in the Senate will do better without
him.

Delay is bigger idiot. He has become the epitome of an insider that
detatched himself from reality. To wit, the recent stupidassed
statements he made about budget changes being looked at for hurricane
rebuilding.