Richard Malcolm

Default depth finder issues

thanks gary
I just got back from looking under and around the boat. It is in
quincy. it has 2 depth finders and one has a transom mount and I am
not sure but think that the other is thru hull. there is two things
off of the transom, one black box thing (garmin transducer)and another
clear or white plastic finger (maybe that is for the built in
speedometer) hee hee- the days before GPS. how funny
I think that we would have no problem working on the boat but I can
ask just to be sure. no one is around this week as they are moving
boats for the boats show

talk to you soon