basskisser

Default My Boat & Clintons Continue Kerry Smear

"Calif Bill" wrote in message link.net...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John Gaquin wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

I'm *sure* the Clintons care more about getting Bush out of office than
getting her the presidency.

I truly, surely, sincerely hope that the preponderance of democrats are

as
blind as you!

Gotta love it...the reichwingers are just beginning to get really
nervous that their dumb boy in the White House is going to lose his
fall. How delightful.

As for Hillary, I'd vote for her, but I don't see her as the nominee.
She sure scares the crap out of Republicans, though, and for that she
deserves allocades.

Maybe she deserves accolades in your opinion. But I see absolutely nothing
presidential in her! What executive leadership positions? What has she
accomplished outside of forgetting legal papers?

She's getting very high marks in her state of NY.